top of page
1. Finished quilts must be 18 inches wide and 24 inches long.
2. Creatively interpret the challenge.
3. The information about your choice can be on the quilt or in the accompanying artist's statement. The choice is up to you.
4. Quilts may be pieced, appliqued, painted, embellished, embroidered, whatever your artistic heart desires. Have fun.
5. Place a label on the back of the quilt with your name and the title of your quilt. This is important for arranging the display.
6. Write a brief Artist's statement for the show. You might explain why you chose the subject you did, or the techniques used. Again, it is up to you.
7. Quilts will be presented at our Sept meeting.
8. Quilts will be displayed at our fall quilt show.
bottom of page